The National Indicator Features
- Continuous quarterly market monitor amongst 3,300 household pan-Nigeria.
- Covers 18 urban and 36 rural areas.
- Flexible quota allocation allows additional 50 special incidences sample at each Urban location, if required e.g. Office equipment/ Reprographics.
- Country divided into 4 main regions viz; West, East, North-West, North Central.
- Quota for each region proportional to the percentage represented by that area in total population.
- Booster sample allowed if minimum usage targets not achieved after random sampling.